Native Executable Tool Agent
The Native Executable tool agent provides a means to execute a native
executable program (binary or shellscript).
A Native Executable tool agent metadata entry contains:
<env-entry ... />+
- The fixed arguments to prepend to any passed as actual parameters; defined as nested arg elements.
- Argument to pass to the program.
- The environment in which to execute the program, defined by nested env-entry elements.
- An environment entry of the form
- The name of the directory in which to execute the program.